Due to their nutritional and health benefits, it's recommended that fruit form part of the basis of your diet, with a minimum intake of five portions each day - about a third of your daily food consumption. Currently many nations are falling well short of the benefits they can provide.
Fruit should be incorporated into meals, as well as being the first choice for a snack. Population studies have shown that people who eat a lot of fruit fresh or dried, may have a lower risk of chronic disease, such as heart disease and some cancers. Health benefits can be gained from fresh, canned (in natural juice), frozen, cooked, juiced or dried versions.
Mazkan International is a prominent exporter and supplier of both dried and fresh fruits. We collect from highly reputed and reliable farmers globally and can guarantee natural production techniques, maintained hygienic conditions, organic healthy cultivation ensuring every fruit is in prime condition, full of essential nutrients, ready for consumption. Our fruits can be branded OEM and shipped accordingly in pallets or packaged to order and specification.
1. Apples (Royal, Delicious, Golden ) Available from Aug. to Dec.
2. Mangoes (Kalapad, Malliga, Banganapalli, Alphonsa, GO17, GO55, GO22, Safeda, Sinduri, Chausa,
Dussheri) Available from April to July
3. Apricots (fresh) available all June to August, dried available all year
4. Orange: Available from April to December.
5. Pomegranates: Available from April to January.
6. Grapes: Available from December to August
7. Litchi: Available from May to June
8. Strawberry: Available from December. to January.
Fruits Available round the year
2. Apricots (dried)
4. Sweet lime & Lemon